1. Ensure You are tweeting on a regular basis with useful tips or articles about MS Dynamics
2. If you have any RSS Feed of your blog, You can automate the posting of it using certain Applications like Twitter feed.
3. Ensure you frequently check for other guys out there on twitter whose interest is MS Dynamics too. You can search them using Twitter search Find People.
4. Ensure you mark them to Follow and be followed by them as well
5. Now the most important tip comes. How can we ensure your tweets appear in the results when someone searches for MS Dynamics? We have certain common keywords being used on MS Dynamics to ensure it get indexed that way and returns results when someone searches the same. Here are the common keywords you must be using to ensure your tweets can be found easily.
1. Ensure all your tweets are prefixed or suffixed with #Dynamics. This will ensure whenever someone searches for Dynamics or MS Dynamics, your tweets would appear in those results.
2. Inc case you’re posting a Dynamics CRM related tweet, Use #Dynamics CRM. This will ensure your tweets appear in the results when someone searches for Dynamics CRM.
3. In case of Dynamics GP, the most common keyword being used is #DynGP. So, Use the same in your tweets on Dynamics GP.
4. For Dynamics AX, the keyword to be used is #Dynamics AX.
5. For Microsoft, We can use #Microsoft.
We’re not seeing much activity on other Dynamics products unlike the above that are quite active in Twitter or may be I’m not aware of the activity.