Dynamics GP Online services DLL Error

Quite recently I installed Encumbrance Management module through Add/Remove Programs menu in Dynamics GP 2010 R2 DVD. The installation was simple and fine. I ran utilities and logged into to Dynamics GP using sa. It logs me in successfully however parallel to the login process, the error below is surfaced.

online services error


Microsoft.Dynamics.GP.Online services.dll: The type initializer for Microsoft.Dexterity.Applications.root threw an exception.InnerException: parameter name ProductID.


Resolution

I did a Repair on Dynamics GP 2010 R2. I logged back. The error didn’t' surface again. The cause of the error is unknown though I know it is due to Dynamics GP online services.

Popular posts from this blog

Partner Point: A proactive approach MUST

Fixes in Dynamics GP10 SP4